C E Ferulic
Combination antioxidant treatment containing L-ascorbic acid, Alpha Tocopherol and Ferulic Acid.
A daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion.
C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to strengthen skin’s natural protection from free radicals induced by environmental stressors such as UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and pollution, which may lead to visible signs of accelerated skin aging. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photodamage, the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and the loss of firmness, while brightening skin’s complexion.
C E Ferulic is a revolutionary topical antioxidant combination that provides unprecedented 8 times the skin’s natural photoaging protection. C E Ferulic contains ferulic acid, a new antioxidant that doubles the synergistic benefits of 15% pure L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) + 1% alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) – neutralizing free radicals, building collagen, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. No other antioxidant technology has been shown to deliver comparable levels of photoprotection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals,
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and a brighter complexion,
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours,
- Once absorbed, can’t be washed or rubbed off – excellent for use in conjunction with sunscreens,
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types,
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care,
- Prevent premature signs of aging while stimulating collagen production to help diminish the appearance of photo damage,
- Protects against damaging UVA/UVB rays,
- Combines proven antioxidant vitamins C & E with Ferulic Acid to maximize antioxidant performance,
- Maximum anti-aging results – better than any one antioxidant alone,
- Neutralizes free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress – the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyper-pigmentation,
- Made in USA.
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, perform synergistically to provide superior results to any single antioxidant formulation.
Published in 6 peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. The Duke Antioxidant patent ensures effective delivery of vitamin C to skin. In order for a vitamin C serum to be effective it must be formulated with pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) at an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and have a concentration between 10-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
How to use
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other anti-aging skincare products. Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors. Daily application of this cutting-edge serum, along with the use of a broad-spectrum sunblock, offers ultimate protection from UV light and associated skin damage.
15% L-ascorbic acid:
Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits.
1% alpha tocopherol:
This form of vitamin E neutralizes free radicals and replenishes skin lipids.
0.5% ferulic acid:
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of vitamins C and E.
Water, Ethoxydiglycol, 15% L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, 1% Alpha Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, 0.5% Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Photoaged or Photodamaged skin,
- Dry or sensitive skin, poor skin elasticity,
- Beginning 30 days before and/or 7-10 days after invasive or non-invasive procedures.